Thursday 20 June 2013

The Ravenstag is burning. Hannibal Finale

Okay so it's Thursday and that means that I have Hannibal themed nails. Yup, there is no pretending anymore, class has ended for the summer so my life is spiralling out of control from boredom, I only teach on Wednesdays now. We had a very emotional closing today, I think my students did a great job.

Since last week the Ravenstag was on fire, and the show just started with a lovely fire filled murder, I decided to do a bloody red with fire sparkles over top and two horns from the Ravenstag.

Natural Light - Sun

I used two coats of OPI I'm Suzi & I'm A Chocoholic which I think is a fantastic dried blood colour as my base for these, not chocolate coloured at all. Unless your chocolate is made of dried blood. It is a lovely polish, the application is a dream, and you really only need one coat. I wear this polish all the time because of that. It just looks so lovely on it's own or with black. 

Natural Light - Shade

I used OPI Oy- Another Polish Joke, and OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby, for the flames, which worked out really cool because the glitter only showed up in the light so it looked like the flames were moving. 

 Fluorescent Light

Miss Mole from GOSH made the horns, mixed with GOSH nero of course, to give it shading. 

Left hand  - Flash

My left hand is just flames, but I thought I would post it anyway, because I like how the flames look on this hand more.  Anyways I am going to roll into a ball of stress while I rewatch the Hannibal Finale.

- Anna

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment