Monday 22 April 2013

Untried Polish Challenge - Newest

Yesterday I started the Untried Polish Challenge which was created by Jonochi at Just Add Polish. Since I tend to buy a few polishes at a time I have a lot that I have never even worn before. I thought it was a great idea to get me to actually use those poor ignored polishes.

I am doing them out of order so today I started with the Newest untried polish. I recently bought a few of the liquid sand polishes from the OPI James Bond collection, so the white one had so far been unused. After putting it on, I have to say that it is my new favorite out of the bunch. It reminds me of snow. I know what I am wearing this winter.

Pre-cleanup OPI Liquid Sand - Solitare









I love the texture, and after a ton of pictures I still couldn't get the amazing sparkle it has to it. I wore it to work and it managed to make it through the day mostly unharmed. Overall I was pretty impressed and will be wearing this again for sure.




If you would like to join in on this challenge check out Just Add Polish for all the rules and information.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've found that I LOVE the texture polishes. I wasn't sure at first, but I caved. =)

    I'll tag you in each challenge from here on out! If you'd like to tag the others who are in the challenge, check out my blog post!
    I'm glad you are enjoying the challenge so far! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love texture too! there are just so many cool things you can do with them. I really want to do the 'snakeskin' with the Jinx bond and the black crackle.

      Okay I am posting again today, I will tag them in that post! thank you for letting me know :)

      hehe I am loving it, now I have a reason for changing my nails every second day :p

      Delete
  2. What a cute idea with the the jewel on the textured polish! I'm excited you're joining! I'll tag you in the challenge posts from now on also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking through your posts and I adore the dragons egg you did! I will have to try that with gold and red. I really like the look of scales. I am in love with texture on polish.

      I also tagged you in my latest challenge post!

      Delete